Thursday, June 22, 2006

Things I Love Thursday...

I LOVE to be organized.

I must start out saying that before getting in to the ranting and raving I am about to start up. School has been out for 2 weeks....2 weeks since we have last had children in our classroom. Most teachers at our school have been finished just as long as the students...and I want all of you to know that I am still not finished wrapping up the year. I have taken on bigger projects than I anticipated. It all has to do with being organized...I really scare myself sometimes with how organized I want things to be....at some point I think I just need to let it go....but at the same time I want it all to be perfectly organized when school starts back in August...AAHH!!

I LOVE to be organized.

1 comment:

Flo said...

Friend. I am soooooo right there with you! Only...I'm behind! I'm going to do my darndest to catch up with you this weekend though!!!! We ARE so scary!