Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wacky Wednesday Tag on Thursday Morning

Alright blogging pals..here we go again with another fabulous "I want to get to know you better" blogging tag. Wow..that was a mouth full!
Okay, here we go!

1. First Name: Sabrina
2. Were you named after anyone? No, I was not named after anyone.
3. Do you wish on stars? Shooting stars, yes. Still ones, no.
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday (Wednesday)
5. Do you like your handwriting? When I am able to take my time, yes. When I am rushed, no.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Smoked turkey sliced fresh in the deli.
7. When is your birthday? December 28th.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Alvin and the Chipmunks
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with YOU? Yes
10. Are you a daredevil? To some degree, yes.
11. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Care Bears
12. Do looks matter? For certain things, yes.
13. How do you release anger? Attempt to talk things out. Cry.
14. Where is your second home? Young Harris, Georgia
15. Do you trust others easily? Ha. Funny this question has asked...once upon a time I did, but since February of this year...absolutely NOT! Which is really sad...but we won't go there.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch Kids
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? French 1 and 2
18. Do you have a journal? Yes, I have quite a few.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I use it, but not a lot and when I do, I use it in a funny way-not a mean way.
20. What are your nicknames? Bina, Brina
21. Would you bungee jump? YES!!!!!! One scary thing about this is that about one week before I found out that I was pregnant with Allie I was working at a Christmas shop in Cherokee and just down the road from this store they were doing some bungee jumping. Well, a few of us had decided that we were going to go and bungee jump after work one day. Well, when we got off of work they had shut it down early due to rain or something like that...thank goodness for that! Who knows what bungee jumping would do to a pregnant woman! Glad I did not have to find out!!!
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
23. Do you think that you are physically strong? Yes
24. Do you th ink that you are emotionally strong? I use to think so, but now I know that I am not.
25. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Birthday Cake and Moose Tracks
26. Shoe Size? 8-8 1/2
27. Red or Pink? Pink
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Insecurities
29. Who do you miss most? Well, at the moment I really miss my daughter Allie. I have not seen her since Monday...and it is Thursday! She has gone to stay with my mom and dad this week to attend Vacation Bible School. Secondly, I miss some of my best friends that live all the way in Pennsylvania...the Councills. Lastly, I miss all my friends from high school.
30. What are you listening to right now? Home made CD: Song that is playing is Everyone is free to wear sunscreen
31. Favorite sport? softball
32. Last movie you watched... Cars!
33. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
34. Summer or Winter? Winter
35. Hugs or Kisses? Both
36. What did you watch last night on TV? So you think you can dance, part of big brother, CSI
37. Favorite Smells: Baby scent, clean linen, fresh laundry
38. Favorite Flower: Tulips of many colors
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles: Rolling Stones
40. What's the furthest you've been from home? I'm sure everyone beats me on this one...the furthest I have been is Pensacola, Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks