Thursday, April 12, 2007

Whatever Wednesday - April 11th, 2007

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY

Okay, so the last two Wednesday's that I have blogged I have done the whole google idea with my name and some verb to follow...sabrina needs...sabrina likes...so I am addicted to this. I am going to go with "Sabrina Has" this week and see what I have that I never knew that I had! LOL. Hmm...let's see what google knows that I don't!

SABRINA HAS...

Sabrina has her ears pierced, and usually wears a small silver cross on a silver necklace. - WEIRD...BECAUSE I DO HAVE MY EARS PIERCES AND I DO WEAR A SMALL SILVER CROSS ON A SILVER NECKLACE THAT KEVIN GAVE TO ME ON OUR WEDDING DAY AND IT HAS NOT COME OFF SINCE!
Sabrina has posed naked for the Mexican edition of Playboy magazine in July 2003 and August 2005 - LOL, HECK NO I HAVE NOT! JEEZ...THAT WAS FUNNY...BUT NO, I HAVE NOT EVER AND WILL NOT EVER DO THIS!!!
Sabrina has little money to prosecute the lawsuit herself - OKAY, TRUE THAT I HAVE LITTLE MONEY, BUT WHAT LAWSUIT? UH-OH, AM I IN TROUBLE?
Sabrina has had her KIDNEY Transplant- YAY, I HAD A SUCCESSFUL TRANSPLANT AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT! LOL.
Sabrina) has longer hair this season than last, and it's a bit redder.- YES, MY HAIR IS DEFINITELY LONGER, BUT IT IS NOT REDDER!
Sabrina has her suspicions. - YES I DO, SO WATCH YOUR BACK! LOL.
Sabrina has been performing since she was seven years old - YES, I HAVE BEEN PERFORMING SINCE THIS AGE WITH CLOGGING...JEEZ, GOOGLE KNOWS MORE ABOUT ME THAN I THOUGHT LOL.
Sabrina has joined the award winning American based comedy tour - COOL, WANT TO COME AND WATCH?
Sabrina has not been seen or heard from since Nov. 24, 1997. - YEAH, DON'T YOU ALL WISH! LOL.
Sabrina has been hidden in the jail at Litchfield, Conn., in the Connecticut River, in a safety deposit vault, - SHHH...BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE.
Sabrina has loved David her whole life, but he "doesn't even know she exists". - WELL, YOU LET ME KNOW WHO THIS DAVID GUY IS AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HE KNOWS I EXIST! LOL.
SEE YOU ALL ON THURSDAY!

No comments: